Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A fast catch up of the past several weeks!


Just because he is so stinkin' cute! Our baby is growing up was too fast! I am sure the Wendy's kid toy is completely safe for an 8 month old to chew on??????


Fair Fun! He could care less about a pic with mom - he wanted a candy apple. is he my kid or what?


Why eat the apple?

More Fun at the Fair- love those forced smiles! Kevin and Anna met us for hours of endless food, fun, and farm animals.


Kevin and Anna came for a visit this past weekend and we had a blast hanging out with them. The boys cried for 2 nights asking why they have to live so far away from their "favorite" aunt and uncle. (Yes, Wes i am trying to taunt you into coming to visit!) Anna had no idea what she was getting into when she said "Yes!" to Kevin. I love having great catch up time with them - they are the best!


I spent 3 days on "vacation" in Roundtop, Texas with several girlfriends shopping for antiques. This is what the boys ate while i was gone. haha Kyle did a fantastic job running the show solo! I have the best husband in the world!


Reed and his favorite buddy Sam at warm up for their soccer game. Reed scored 2 goals this past Saturday. He is just excited to have a uniform of his own! I think i am going to send the next 20 years on the sideline cheering someone to victory!

1 comment:

Kyle Graham said...

I am so glad you were able to go to Roundtop wiht your girlfriends SG - the boys and I had a great "boys weekend". I will not let you in on what we actually ate, but will tell you that the boys wanted "mommy" several times while you were gone.