Friday, November 14, 2008

Brotherly Insight Part 2

We were all driving in the car on a Friday afternoon after spending what felt like years at Northpark when Mason spoke very valuable words of wisdom to Garrett once again.

Garrett was complaining about never looking in time to see the cool thingy we are all talking about and Mason was ooing over the dead tree at the gas station. Garrett was really upset he "always misses everything!!!". Remember nothing could ever be fair enough in Garrett's world. Once again mason gave garrett the "life is not fair" speech and God has different blessings planned for each of us.

Mason then drives his point home with, "Garrett just be glad you have eyes, you could be deaf."

I thought kyle was going to drive off the road. After we picked ourselves up off the floor, we had a blind vs. deaf lesson.
I am so glad i have Mason because i don't have to say those ridiculous things my parents said to me when i was a child, Mason does it for me. By the way my mom's favorite was, "Eat your dinner there are starving children in Africa".

1 comment:

kinsey said...

your boys are hilarious. i LOVE this story :-)