Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

i am among the living again! Where have i been? i even got an email from the Internet telling me how neglectful i have been. :) kyle was out of town, we hit thanksgiving, and i got sick...that is 3 weeks of my life. scary how fast it can go!


my favorite Christmas tradition is the Arboretum with the kids to visit santa. here is the Graham family review- my how fast we have grown! It just seems like yesterday we were going with just Mason! i will probably be that mom who makes 4 grown teenage boys go visit santa to get the annual "pic".


Hope your month is a celebration of how amazing our God is and what an amazing gift He sent!


2001


2002


2003
2004

2005

2006

2007

1 comment:

Ames said...

The Internet is glad you are back. My favorite is the one of Reed screaming--somehow, I've never seen any of your angelic boys cry...