Monday, September 15, 2008

Am I Smart Enough?

For eight blistful years i have been having babies, monitoring diapers to make sure there are no legos, attempting to feed Mason something besides chicken fingers, and loving every minute if it. The question is if i am smart enough to figure this blogging thing out. Technology is always something that can send me over the edge - i don't know why. I can get a family of six fed, dressed, and out the door by 8 for school. I can host a birthday party for 25 boys. But for some reason i cannot manage to download digital pictures from my camera.
I promise this will make you laugh, cry, and wonder how we survive the adventures the raising four beautful boys. It will be real, honest, and a glimple into the gift of life our Mighty Lord has given us. The words will not be spelled correctly, it will not have correect grammer, and it won't always make sense. Have fun!

5 comments:

The Ryland Family said...

You are most definitely smart enough! You are an amazing woman, mom and friend and I am so glad to be able to share in the life of your beautiful family! Update when you can! We will be glad to see any of it!

kinsey said...

hey sarah! kelly just sent me the link to your blog. can't wait to read about your sweet family and see pictures! they are all just so precious.

The Bindras said...

so fun!! I will love reading about you and your boys...and marvelling, as well! We had a great time on your rope-swing this afternoon- and what a treat to get to see you and a couple of boys, too!! and I loved Kyle's sweet post!!

Ames said...

Sarah, you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggonit, people like you! (You're probably too young to remember Stuart Smalley, though, aren't you?)

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed!!! you might have inspired me to go beyond my photo pages on shutterfly. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I can't wait to read more.