Monday, September 15, 2008

From the Dad

This blog is one of the top ten reasons why I love you:

You are real and honest – even though you know people will be offended by the misspelled words and grammar mistakes

Here is the rest of the list (in case you were wondering) in no particular order:

You are passionate about relationships
You keep our family moving forward – some days it is inch and some days it is a mile
You hold me accountable
You love to shop for your home
You pray passionately
You like technology and believe I can make it work
You have embraced the fact that God blessed you with 4 boys to raise and understand that means He knows you can handle His future leaders
You like the simple things in life – car washes, pedicures, flowers without vases, etc.
Your smile and eyes say it all

And one extra, you have been my Best Friend for about 20 years (yes – 20 years!)

I love you – Kyle

1 comment:

The Ratliffs said...

How sweet is that?! Can't wait to check up on the latest happenings and mishaps of the wonderful Graham family. Sarah- you picked a BEAUTIFUL picture to top your blog page! I love it.